Thursday, December 27, 2012

Tall ceilings, strange objects, and kind words.

Here's a set of drawings I did while I was thinking about a new comic. Not what sure what it will involve other than cozy rooms with tall ceilings and mysterious objects crashing to the earth, but I have to start somewhere. 

Meanwhile over at Shannon Smith's "File Under Other" comics blog, he selected Big Deal Comics & Stories #12: A Weekend at the Atwood for his "The Best New Single Print Comic I Read This Week" and had some very kind words for it. Don't believe him? Order a copy for yourself at my store!

1 comment:

  1. swiss replica watches sale, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of swiss replica omega watches sale, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete