Monday, July 27, 2009

Knocked 'Em!


This is a page from my oversized issue of Biig Deal Comics & Stories #10, entitled "Knocked 'Em". It was one long wordless story and I printed it at tabloid size with a full color cover. I printed the cover with the $5.00 price on it, felt I needed to draw five dollrs worth of story, and then spent a good chuck of change getting the book xeroxed. For every issue I sell I make a profit of ziltch, but hey, that's what I get for pricing a comic before I finish it.

I'll have copies for sale as soon as I figure out what to change for shipping a tabloid sized book for a reasonable price.

Shannon Smith did a flattering review of this book at his website, which I strongly suggest everyone to visit. He has a bunch of great mini-comic reviews and some of his own comic posted. G'wan, have a look.
http://fileunderother.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment